Monday, February 27, 2012

Plush!

So . . . blah.  That's been my last week.  

Last Monday I finally finished typing this:


550 pages worth!


It took me an average of 5 hours per day, every day, for over a month.  I kind of let it take over my life.  Of course I was thrilled to be finished.  While I was in the midst of working on the typing project I longed to be eBaying instead, which seemed like it would be soooo much more fun.  But once the typing was complete I did . . . nothing.  I had zero items listed for almost a week.

This morning we trekked over to Value Village to see if we could find anything.  I wanted to find something new and interesting to list.  It worked.  Immediately upon returning home I started taking pictures of my new treasures, and getting the items ready to list.

I've decided plush may be my favorite thing to buy and list.  It takes up a lot of room, but it is so easy to list and pretty stress-free to ship.  It is kind of funny to come to this realization because in years past, stuffed animals have always been something I have completely steered clear of at yard sales.  Ick factor.  Now I am already dreamily thinking of the cheap yard sale prices that go along with plush.

Here are some of the items I picked up this morning:

Value Village likes to mess with me. 
These were all bagged separately and scattered throughout the toy section.
These Aussies, the M&M, and monkey were "bonus plush" - just happened to be in the bags I purchased because I wanted whatever was in the bag with them.



Thank goodness for 4-year-olds.  I bought Smee below, who I for some reason 
thought was a dwarf.  But, no.  Thankfully my oldest was able to set me straight.



 Elmer Fudd sold about 3 hours after I listed him, to a gal in Canada.


And here are some items I picked up a 
couple weeks ago that I finally got listed today:



I ♥ plush!

5 comments:

  1. I love that you got all of the little einsteins.I sold just a Quincey last year-could've gotten more if I had the whole gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are awesome plush! I never find anything like that stuff at my thrifts. I'm definitely jealous. Also pick up Garfields when you see him and always get Alfs and the original Tickle Me Elmos. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great selection of plush. I wish my GW bagged their instead of selling them separately. Hope you get great prices for all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You really did well! I have a few Build a Bears sitting around that I need to list--especially a rabbit that would be great for Easter. I have hesitated because I have no idea how to ship them...I sell clothes because I like them and they are easy to ship. Would you consider doing a post on how to ship plush? Connie

    ReplyDelete